Black mold is one of the most toxic molds that cause severe health issues by releasing mycotoxins in the surrounding environment. These mycotoxins, when inhaled by people with respiratory conditions like asthma, can trigger severe allergic reactions. Some of the common symptoms include shortness of breath, persistent cough, vomiting, diarrhea, watery eyes, and skin rashes.
Moreover, long-term exposure to black mold can be dangerous for even a healthy person. The inhalation of mycotoxins by infants, children, and old people can be extremely harmful. Therefore, whenever you locate black mold infestation, act promptly to nip it at the bud.
Once you find mold at your place, it’s best that you turn to professionals for the removal. And when it comes to dealing with black mold, you can rely on us. Once you have contacted us, our representatives will set an appointment. The experts will reach your place at the appointed time and carry out a detailed inspection to determine the extent of the damage. All the contaminated items are carefully discarded, and the affected areas are properly cleaned and deodorized using industrial-grade chemicals. This is followed by drying up the area and sanitation. The damaged structures are reconstructed, and mold-affected items are sent to professionals for restoration. So, call us today and let us deal with the mold!